At Sabaya Tours we organize our photographic expeditions in a way that maximizes the time our clients will spend out in the wilderness filming and taking photos; we leave early in the morning and stay out as late as possible. We also arrange to get filming permits that grant our clients access to offroad locations within the parks.
Our photographic safari guides are trained with all the necessary skills that help them become useful to the photography crews they will be driving and guiding; they are trained in geography, ecology and have outstanding safari experience – they will help you track the animals and will offer advice on how to approach the animals and the best locations to find animals.
The highlights of our photographic safari packages include:
- The expeditions are tailored for photographers of all levels
- Fully customized photographic safari vehicles that offer unobstructed views and rotating chairs
- Few people (1-3 people) per safari vehicle; this provides enough space and mobility for photographers and their equipment.
- Unlimited weight allowance for camera gear
- We allow you to stay in one location for extended periods of time so you can watch and photograph animals as they interact with their surroundings and other animals.
What to bring
- Professional cameras
- Camera support equipment
- Spare batteries and charging equipment
- Memory cards, card readers, and storage devices
- We customize the itinerary to meet your needs; let us know when you would like to go, how long you want to stay and where you want to go. We allow you to stay in one location for extended periods of time so you can watch and photograph animals as they interact with their surroundings and other animals.